Friday, May 18, 2012

Hello Friends and My Stuff Bags Foundation



Hello Friends is a cute, simple 2 player card game where kids can learn to say hello and goodbye in 6 languages. The goal is to match Hello cards and the first person to play all of their cards wins. S really likes it and it fits in perfectly with our current Cultures Around the World unit in our homeschool co-op. For more information on the game, including a video, please look here.

Now, something I really love about Hello Friends is that it is part of SimplyFun's SimplyCaring partnership with My Stuff Bags Foundation.  With every purchase of Hello Friends $5 goes towards the My Stuff Bags Foundation. If you don't know about the My Stuff Bags Foundation, here are their mission and vision statements (and please go to the link above for more on this great organization!):

"Our Mission 

The My Stuff Bags Foundation provides new belongings, comfort and hope to thousands of children each year who must be rescued from abuse, neglect and abandonment across the United States. By rallying widespread individual and corporate involvement through our unique “My Stuff Bags” program, we address the immediate physical and emotional needs of rescued children, and help support the agencies caring for them.

Our Vision 

The My Stuff Bags Foundation’s ultimate goal is to provide a My Stuff Bag filled with new belongings to each of the nearly 300,000 children each year who must enter crisis shelters and foster care with nothing of their own."

 

If you so choose, your purchase of Hello Friends will not only bring a fun, educational game into your household, but will assist in creating "My Stuff Bags" for many rescued children. I hope that everyone who reads this will consider this offer* through the SimplyCaring program. Make a difference today!

*please use this link for purchasing to make sure your donation is included.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment